Friday, April 6, 2012

Fashion Showcase!!!

Last night I participated in a fashion showcase put on by a group on my school's campus called Fashion Menagerie. The showcase was for students to show off some of their works and projects. The entire showcase was nice, great atmosphere and good people. We even had a special guest, a designer named April who was featured on two seasons (Season 8 & All Stars Season) of Project Runway. April was very nice she mingled with people, came around to all the different student's tables. We had models do a mini walk through of the room to show off pieces. Over all it was room full of amazing talent and wonderful company.   Here are some pics from last nights event.  
Fashion Menagerie Magazine


Me and my models!

My model Ariel in a shirt and shorts piece.

My model Tierney in a wool cape.




Model and Designer walkout.





April from Project Runway and I


No comments:

Post a Comment