Friday, April 27, 2012

Bored With Scissors!!

This is a mini revamping project it took all of 6 minutes just about to do. It's easy and all it requires is a cardigan or sweater and some scissors. I came up with this project because I had a cardigan that I had bought and I was a little too small for me but I bought it anyways. I wore it a few times and then washed it and it got a stretched on one side. It started not to fit right but I still liked it anyway, so I decided to make it into a spring or summer top instead. First I laid the cardigan flat then I buttoned it, Next I cut the arms off and the cut along the seam down the middle back. I then took random pieces from the sleeves to make the strings for the tie part. Enjoy!!
Sorry about the picture quality :)

Before!!

With it tied together
Untied 

Back view!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment