Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Year...New Me & New York

Well first off Happy New Years!!!! It's been about a month an half since my last posting. Lets see what have I been up to since then. I have finished up my last semester of course work for undergrad Fashion Merchandising and Apparel Design (YAY Me!!), I completed my first garment for a client, and I got offered a fashion internship at Ideeli in New York. So I guess a lot has happened to me. I am grateful to be able to speak of these accomplishments.

So tomorrow is the big day, I leave/ move to New York for a few months to start my internship. I am a little nervous but I know I will be okay. During my internship I plan on making a weekly post about my adventures in the city and my job. Hopefully I can stick to it and have very interesting stories to tell.
So as cliche as this may sound it's a new year... time for a new ME, time for new experiences and growth. With that being said I have posted a video of Alicia Keys new song a "Brand New Me", I love the lyrics to this song.


No comments:

Post a Comment