Monday, November 5, 2012

2:06

This past month I have not been blogging as much because I have been sooo busy with classes and Relay for Life planning at my University. I do have some pics to document what all I have been working on and up to. I went to a Relay for Life summit and designed my first bodice pattern ( that was exciting) and like always looking for internships, but I did not forget about a style post. The look I put together is another "this or that" look. You can pick between either look and still be cute and comfy for the Fall.I could not forget about music... I picked this video and song ( 3:16 am by Jhene Aiko ) because I love all the lyrics, graphics and visual angles in this video. I can also apply some of the lyrics to my life right now. Seeing as though I am finishing up my last semester of undergrad and doing an internship next semester I am taking a leap into the real  world. I am not afraid to fall like the lyrics say, if I do then I have to pick back up and learn from that experience but  you can't be afraid to fall.  






Drafting my pattern for my bodice :)


The back and view of my bodice
A new project for class... a  high low peplum skirt 
My instagram pic from the Summit

2:06
My "This or That" Look


No comments:

Post a Comment